Kalamkari Red Blue Paisley Hand Block Printed Upholstery Fabric -Design 411
- Regular Price
- Sale Price
- Regular Price
- Unit Price
- Translation missing: en.general.accessibility.unit_price_separator
Kalamkari Hand Block Printed Fabric Collection is beautifully crafted by the skilled artisans of India.
Loved for its detailed designs, Kalamkari is one such handloom work that requires art, dedication and a love for painting. Hand-block printed motifs of dense vines, paisley motifs, and flowers on pure cotton make the beauty of this textile craft impeccable.
Please note these are unwashed & a little bit of rough texture of kalamkari fabric. Will be soft after washing. Suitable more for upholstery than dresses.
You can use this fabric to make Curtains, Lampshades, Tablecloths, Cushion covers, Crafting, Pillows, Home Decor, Outdoor, Sewing, General etc.
Price is Per Metre
- Fabric Type - 100% Cotton (40 X 40)
- Technique: Hand Block Printing
- Purity - 100% Cotton
- Width - 44"-45"
- GSM - 120 GSM ( Not lightweight )
- Wash Care - Gentle hand wash separately in cold water with mild/liquid detergents, excess natural colours may bleed when washed for the first time. Avoid soaking for too long.
- Stitch Type - Unstitched
We'll send in continuous-length fabric as per request. The longest length available is normally 9-10 meters.
Because of hand printed there can be some imperfections in the work like some extra amount of colour spilling out from design etc. However, this adds to the character and beauty of the handmade products and make them unique and one of a kind.
Product colour may look slightly different from the picture due to the limitations of camera and individual monitor settings.